We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Read our advertising disclosure
Green Apple Martini
Sour Apple Pucker has been a favorite of mine since college. I like to think the Green Apple Martini is the adult version of Apple Pucker shots. The cocktail is a pretty green, and super tasty, and a little sweet. I rim the glass with sugar, because I love sweet! Garnishing with thin apple slices make this drink a converation starter.
- 1 oz. 30ml Green Apple Vodka
- 1 oz. 30ml Sour Apple Pucker
- 1 oz. 30ml Apple Juice
- 2 oz. 60ml Sour Apple Mix
- Green Sugar
- Green Apple Slices
- Rim edge of martini glass with sugar. Set aside.
- In an ice filled glass combine green apple vodka, sour apple pucker, sour mix and apple juice. Shake.
- Strain mix into rimmed glass and garnish with apple slices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!